Sunday, August 12, 2007

Macca & Sonny

does this blog count if i am just copying and pasting an old entry from my brother's blog? ;-)
anyway, flashback - to an important day in our lives back in late March 2006 - I was finishing up another stint freelancing as a presenter at ESPN Star Sports, Sonny had a livelong dream to meet Steve McManaman (or rather, for him to return to play for Liverpool) - it so happened Macca was in Singapore to do some guest shows for ESPN, I persuaded the wonderful Andrew Leci and John Dykes to have McManaman spend some time with my brother. And lo and behold, he was nice enough to sit and sign autographs, have a chat and take photos with us.
i think this was one of the happiest that I have ever seen my brother, which just made for an overall lovely bonding / big sister sort of experience.
somehow it also made me remember about how much Sonny used to like Echo and The Bunnymen. funny really, how memories work.

And so on


a series of fortunate events :p

Mcmanaman day




neither robots nor monsters, but there was el macca!

No comments: